The relationship between a client and a financial advisor is a two-way street based on communication, respect and honesty. We honor those values and work with people who honor them, too — because being nice is in everyone’s best interest. There’s no cost or obligation to start the process — we value your time and want to help you keep more of your hard-earned money.
Are we a good fit? Let's find out.
Start the Conversation
We typically start with a 15 minute phone call to give us both a chance to make sure your situation matches our expertise.
We get a clearer understanding of your goals, concerns and financial situation. You see how we operate and how we work with clients. Your time is valuable, we’ll use it wisely.
Can we help you? Are we a good fit? After determining the answer to these questions we begin a more thorough analysis, including:
- Are you on track to retire? How can that forecast be improved?
- Are there steps you could take to potentially reduce taxes?
- Is your portfolio in good health? How can we make it better?
- Can other financial areas be improved?
We review our findings and reveal how we believe our firm can help improve your financial picture. We’ve determined if we’re a good fit and ask if you’re ready to move forward. But before we do, you’ll want to answer these four questions:
- Do their recommendations make sense to me?
- Do I like, trust and respect this firm?
- Do I understand and agree with their investment and financial philosophy?
- Does it appear the costs will provide value?
At the completion of the second office meeting we’ll answer any additional questions you may have and if you’re ready, start the paperwork to become a client.